SUPPORT FOR THE IMMUNOCOMPETENCE HANDICAP HYPOTHESIS IN THE WILD: HORMONAL MANIPULATION DECREASES SURVIVAL IN SICK DAMSELFLIES
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Evolution© 2012 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 66, Issue 10, pages 3294–3301, October 2012
How to Cite
González-Tokman, D. M., Munguía-Steyer, R., González-Santoyo, I., Baena-Díaz, F. S. and Córdoba-Aguilar, A. (2012), SUPPORT FOR THE IMMUNOCOMPETENCE HANDICAP HYPOTHESIS IN THE WILD: HORMONAL MANIPULATION DECREASES SURVIVAL IN SICK DAMSELFLIES. Evolution, 66: 3294–3301. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2012.01678.x
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 MAY 2012 05:53AM EST
- Received January 19, 2012, Accepted March 27, 2012, Data Archived: Dryad doi:10.5061/dryad.970qg720
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!