MAINTENANCE OF GENETIC VARIATION IN HUMAN PERSONALITY: TESTING EVOLUTIONARY MODELS BY ESTIMATING HERITABILITY DUE TO COMMON CAUSAL VARIANTS AND INVESTIGATING THE EFFECT OF DISTANT INBREEDING
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Evolution© 2012 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 66, Issue 10, pages 3238–3251, October 2012
How to Cite
Verweij, K. J.H., Yang, J., Lahti, J., Veijola, J., Hintsanen, M., Pulkki-Råback, L., Heinonen, K., Pouta, A., Pesonen, A.-K., Widen, E., Taanila, A., Isohanni, M., Miettunen, J., Palotie, A., Penke, L., Service, S. K., Heath, A. C., Montgomery, G. W., Raitakari, O., Kähönen, M., Viikari, J., Räikkönen, K., Eriksson, J. G., Keltikangas-Järvinen, L., Lehtimäki, T., Martin, N. G., Järvelin, M.-R., Visscher, P. M., Keller, M. C. and Zietsch, B. P. (2012), MAINTENANCE OF GENETIC VARIATION IN HUMAN PERSONALITY: TESTING EVOLUTIONARY MODELS BY ESTIMATING HERITABILITY DUE TO COMMON CAUSAL VARIANTS AND INVESTIGATING THE EFFECT OF DISTANT INBREEDING. Evolution, 66: 3238–3251. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2012.01679.x
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 MAY 2012 05:55AM EST
- Received November 21, 2011, Accepted March 27, 2012
ERRATUM: Correction for Verweij et al. ()
Vol. 67, Issue 5, 1537, Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!