SLOWLY SWITCHING BETWEEN ENVIRONMENTS FACILITATES REVERSE EVOLUTION IN SMALL POPULATIONS
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Evolution© 2012 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 66, Issue 10, pages 3144–3154, October 2012
How to Cite
Tan, L. and Gore, J. (2012), SLOWLY SWITCHING BETWEEN ENVIRONMENTS FACILITATES REVERSE EVOLUTION IN SMALL POPULATIONS. Evolution, 66: 3144–3154. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2012.01680.x
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 MAY 2012 05:57AM EST
- Received June 3, 2011, Accepted April 3, 2012, Data Archived: Dryad doi:10.5061/dryad.0s96k
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!