NATURALLY OCCURRING MITOCHONDRIAL DNA HAPLOTYPES EXHIBIT METABOLIC DIFFERENCES: INSIGHT INTO FUNCTIONAL PROPERTIES OF MITOCHONDRIA
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Evolution© 2012 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 66, Issue 10, pages 3189–3197, October 2012
How to Cite
Pichaud, N., Ballard, J. W. O., Tanguay, R. M. and Blier, P. U. (2012), NATURALLY OCCURRING MITOCHONDRIAL DNA HAPLOTYPES EXHIBIT METABOLIC DIFFERENCES: INSIGHT INTO FUNCTIONAL PROPERTIES OF MITOCHONDRIA. Evolution, 66: 3189–3197. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2012.01683.x
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 MAY 2012 09:49PM EST
- Received January 18, 2012, Accepted April 19, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!