ANTIBODY SELECTION AND AMINO ACID REVERSIONS
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Evolution© 2012 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 66, Issue 10, pages 3079–3087, October 2012
How to Cite
Silva, J. d. (2012), ANTIBODY SELECTION AND AMINO ACID REVERSIONS. Evolution, 66: 3079–3087. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2012.01686.x
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 MAY 2012 10:00PM EST
- Received July 31, 2010, Accepted April 22, 2012, Data Archived: Dryad doi:10.5061/dryad.69mk7
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!