LOCAL ADAPTATION AND THE EVOLUTION OF PHENOTYPIC PLASTICITY IN TRINIDADIAN GUPPIES (POECILIA RETICULATA)
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Evolution© 2012 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 66, Issue 11, pages 3432–3443, November 2012
How to Cite
Torres-Dowdall, J., Handelsman, C. A., Reznick, D. N. and Ghalambor, C. K. (2012), LOCAL ADAPTATION AND THE EVOLUTION OF PHENOTYPIC PLASTICITY IN TRINIDADIAN GUPPIES (POECILIA RETICULATA). Evolution, 66: 3432–3443. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2012.01694.x
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 MAY 2012 05:08AM EST
- Received March 8, 2011 Accepted April 24, 2012 Data Archived: Dryad doi:10.5061/dryad.84gf5
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!