PARTITIONING THE EFFECTS OF SPATIAL ISOLATION, NEST HABITAT, AND INDIVIDUAL DIET IN CAUSING ASSORTATIVE MATING WITHIN A POPULATION OF THREESPINE STICKLEBACK
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Evolution© 2012 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 66, Issue 11, pages 3582–3594, November 2012
How to Cite
Snowberg, L. K. and Bolnick, D. I. (2012), PARTITIONING THE EFFECTS OF SPATIAL ISOLATION, NEST HABITAT, AND INDIVIDUAL DIET IN CAUSING ASSORTATIVE MATING WITHIN A POPULATION OF THREESPINE STICKLEBACK. Evolution, 66: 3582–3594. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2012.01701.x
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 MAY 2012 09:40PM EST
- Received October 20, 2011 Accepted April 22, 2012 Data Archived:doi:10.5061/dryad.5sq45
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!