TESTING THE INFLUENCE OF FAMILY STRUCTURE AND OUTBREEDING DEPRESSION ON HETEROZYGOSITY-FITNESS CORRELATIONS IN SMALL POPULATIONS
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Evolution© 2012 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 66, Issue 11, pages 3624–3631, November 2012
How to Cite
Jourdan-Pineau, H., Folly, J., Crochet, P.-A. and David, P. (2012), TESTING THE INFLUENCE OF FAMILY STRUCTURE AND OUTBREEDING DEPRESSION ON HETEROZYGOSITY-FITNESS CORRELATIONS IN SMALL POPULATIONS. Evolution, 66: 3624–3631. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2012.01705.x
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 MAY 2012 12:06AM EST
- Received August 7, 2010 Accepted May 5, 2012 Data Archived: Dryad doi:10.5061/dryad.bb33v
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!