COMPARISON OF NON-GAUSSIAN QUANTITATIVE GENETIC MODELS FOR MIGRATION AND STABILIZING SELECTION
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Evolution© 2012 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 66, Issue 11, pages 3444–3461, November 2012
How to Cite
Huisman, J. and Tufto, J. (2012), COMPARISON OF NON-GAUSSIAN QUANTITATIVE GENETIC MODELS FOR MIGRATION AND STABILIZING SELECTION. Evolution, 66: 3444–3461. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2012.01707.x
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 JUN 2012 02:33PM EST
- Received September 14, 2011 Accepted May 25, 2012 Data Archived Dryad: doi:10.5061/dryad.s808f
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!