Deceased May 2011
REPRODUCTIVE CONFLICT IN BUMBLEBEES AND THE EVOLUTION OF WORKER POLICING
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Evolution© 2012 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 66, Issue 12, pages 3765–3777, December 2012
How to Cite
Zanette, L. R. S., Miller, S. D. L., Faria, C. M. A., Almond, E. J., Huggins, T. J., Jordan, W. C. and Bourke, A. F. G. (2012), REPRODUCTIVE CONFLICT IN BUMBLEBEES AND THE EVOLUTION OF WORKER POLICING. Evolution, 66: 3765–3777. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2012.01709.x
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2012
- Received February 25, 2012 Accepted April 21, 2012 Data Archived: Dryad doi: 10.5061/dryad.m4h77
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!