THE GENETIC ARCHITECTURE OF A COMPLEX ECOLOGICAL TRAIT: HOST PLANT USE IN THE SPECIALIST MOTH, HELIOTHIS SUBFLEXA
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Evolution© 2012 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 66, Issue 11, pages 3336–3351, November 2012
How to Cite
Oppenheim, S. J., Gould, F. and Hopper, K. R. (2012), THE GENETIC ARCHITECTURE OF A COMPLEX ECOLOGICAL TRAIT: HOST PLANT USE IN THE SPECIALIST MOTH, HELIOTHIS SUBFLEXA. Evolution, 66: 3336–3351. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2012.01712.x
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JUN 2012 01:51PM EST
- Received November 10, 2011 Accepted May 19, 2012 Data Archived: doi:10.5061/dryad.r4c7r
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!