EVOLUTION OF LIFE CYCLE, COLONY MORPHOLOGY, AND HOST SPECIFICITY IN THE FAMILY HYDRACTINIIDAE (HYDROZOA, CNIDARIA)
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Evolution© 2012 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 66, Issue 12, pages 3876–3901, December 2012
How to Cite
Miglietta, M. P. and Cunningham, C. W. (2012), EVOLUTION OF LIFE CYCLE, COLONY MORPHOLOGY, AND HOST SPECIFICITY IN THE FAMILY HYDRACTINIIDAE (HYDROZOA, CNIDARIA). Evolution, 66: 3876–3901. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2012.01717.x
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JUN 2012 08:54AM EST
- Received September 16, 2011 Accepted May 23, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!