REDUCED DROUGHT TOLERANCE DURING DOMESTICATION AND THE EVOLUTION OF WEEDINESS RESULTS FROM TOLERANCE–GROWTH TRADE-OFFS
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Evolution© 2012 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 66, Issue 12, pages 3803–3814, December 2012
How to Cite
Koziol, L., Rieseberg, L. H., Kane, N. and Bever, J. D. (2012), REDUCED DROUGHT TOLERANCE DURING DOMESTICATION AND THE EVOLUTION OF WEEDINESS RESULTS FROM TOLERANCE–GROWTH TRADE-OFFS. Evolution, 66: 3803–3814. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2012.01718.x
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JUN 2012 08:55AM EST
- Received July 8, 2011 Accepted June 1, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!