BEHAVIORAL EVIDENCE FOR FRUIT ODOR DISCRIMINATION AND SYMPATRIC HOST RACES OF RHAGOLETIS POMONELLA FLIES IN THE WESTERN UNITED STATES
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Evolution© 2012 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 66, Issue 11, pages 3632–3641, November 2012
How to Cite
Linn Jr., C. E., Yee, W. L., Sim, S. B., Cha, D. H., Powell, T. H. Q., Goughnour, R. B. and Feder, J. L. (2012), BEHAVIORAL EVIDENCE FOR FRUIT ODOR DISCRIMINATION AND SYMPATRIC HOST RACES OF RHAGOLETIS POMONELLA FLIES IN THE WESTERN UNITED STATES. Evolution, 66: 3632–3641. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2012.01719.x
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JUN 2012 08:58AM EST
- Received October 27, 2011 Accepted June 8, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!