THE EFFECTS OF SELECTION AND GENETIC DRIFT ON THE GENOMIC DISTRIBUTION OF SEXUALLY ANTAGONISTIC ALLELES
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Evolution© 2012 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 66, Issue 12, pages 3743–3753, December 2012
How to Cite
Mullon, C., Pomiankowski, A. and Reuter, M. (2012), THE EFFECTS OF SELECTION AND GENETIC DRIFT ON THE GENOMIC DISTRIBUTION OF SEXUALLY ANTAGONISTIC ALLELES. Evolution, 66: 3743–3753. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2012.01728.x
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 JUL 2012 11:35AM EST
- Received December 12, 2011 Accepted June 5, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!