This paper is dedicated to the memory of Professor Antoni Prevosti.
STRUCTURE AND POPULATION GENETICS OF THE BREAKPOINTS OF A POLYMORPHIC INVERSION IN DROSOPHILA SUBOBSCURA
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Evolution© 2012 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 67, Issue 1, pages 66–79, January 2013
How to Cite
Papaceit, M., Segarra, C. and Aguadé, M. (2013), STRUCTURE AND POPULATION GENETICS OF THE BREAKPOINTS OF A POLYMORPHIC INVERSION IN DROSOPHILA SUBOBSCURA. Evolution, 67: 66–79. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2012.01731.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 JUL 2012 11:42AM EST
- Received October 11, 2011, Accepted June 14, 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1A molecular perspective on a complex polymorphic inversion system with cytological evidence of multiply reused breakpoints, Heredity, 2015, 114, 6, 610, , , , ,
- 3Characterization of the Breakpoints of a Polymorphic Inversion Complex Detects Strict and Broad Breakpoint Reuse at the Molecular Level, Molecular Biology and Evolution, 2014, 31, 9, 2331, , , , , ,
- 4Chromosomal evolution in the Drosophila cardini group (Diptera: Drosophilidae): photomaps and inversion analysis, Genetica, 2014, 142, 5, 461, , , ,