SPERM COMPETITION GAMES: A GENERAL MODEL FOR PRECOPULATORY MALE–MALE COMPETITION
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Evolution© 2012 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 67, Issue 1, pages 95–109, January 2013
How to Cite
Parker, G. A., Lessells, C. M. and Simmons, L. W. (2013), SPERM COMPETITION GAMES: A GENERAL MODEL FOR PRECOPULATORY MALE–MALE COMPETITION. Evolution, 67: 95–109. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2012.01741.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 JUL 2012 09:05AM EST
- Received December 12, 2011, Accepted June 1, 2012, Data Archived: Dryad: doi:10.5061/dryad.d71n2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!