REANALYSIS AND EXPERIMENTAL EVIDENCE INDICATE THAT THE EARLIEST TRACE FOSSIL OF A WINGED INSECT WAS A SURFACE-SKIMMING NEOPTERAN
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Author. Evolution© 2012 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 67, Issue 1, pages 274–280, January 2013
How to Cite
Marden, J. H. (2013), REANALYSIS AND EXPERIMENTAL EVIDENCE INDICATE THAT THE EARLIEST TRACE FOSSIL OF A WINGED INSECT WAS A SURFACE-SKIMMING NEOPTERAN. Evolution, 67: 274–280. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2012.01743.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 JUL 2012 09:06AM EST
- Received: April 13, 2012, Accepted: July 3, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!