ARMS RACE BETWEEN SELFISHNESS AND POLICING: TWO-TRAIT QUANTITATIVE GENETIC MODEL FOR CASTE FATE CONFLICT IN EUSOCIAL HYMENOPTERA
Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Author. Evolution© 2012 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 66, Issue 12, pages 3754–3764, December 2012
How to Cite
Dobata, S. (2012), ARMS RACE BETWEEN SELFISHNESS AND POLICING: TWO-TRAIT QUANTITATIVE GENETIC MODEL FOR CASTE FATE CONFLICT IN EUSOCIAL HYMENOPTERA. Evolution, 66: 3754–3764. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2012.01745.x
- Issue online: 3 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 JUL 2012 07:43AM EST
- Received December 2, 2011 Accepted June 23, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!