RIBOSOMAL RNA GENE DIVERSITY, EFFECTIVE POPULATION SIZE, AND EVOLUTIONARY LONGEVITY IN ASEXUAL GLOMEROMYCOTA
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Evolution© 2012 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 67, Issue 1, pages 207–224, January 2013
How to Cite
VanKuren, N. W., den Bakker, H. C., Morton, J. B. and Pawlowska, T. E. (2013), RIBOSOMAL RNA GENE DIVERSITY, EFFECTIVE POPULATION SIZE, AND EVOLUTIONARY LONGEVITY IN ASEXUAL GLOMEROMYCOTA. Evolution, 67: 207–224. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2012.01747.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 JUL 2012 07:48AM EST
- Received January 17, 2012, Accepted June 29, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!