RUNAWAY SEXUAL SELECTION LEADS TO GOOD GENES
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Evolution© 2012 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 67, Issue 1, pages 110–119, January 2013
How to Cite
Chandler, C. H., Ofria, C. and Dworkin, I. (2013), RUNAWAY SEXUAL SELECTION LEADS TO GOOD GENES. Evolution, 67: 110–119. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2012.01750.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2012
- Received April 25, 2012, Accepted July 21, 2012, Data Archived: Dryad doi:10.5061/dryad.cq737
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!