ISOLATION BREEDS NAIVETY: ISLAND LIVING ROBS AUSTRALIAN VARANID LIZARDS OF TOAD-TOXIN IMMUNITY VIA FOUR-BASE-PAIR MUTATION
Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Evolution© 2012 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 67, Issue 1, pages 289–294, January 2013
How to Cite
Ujvari, B., Mun, H.-c., Conigrave, A. D., Bray, A., Osterkamp, J., Halling, P. and Madsen, T. (2013), ISOLATION BREEDS NAIVETY: ISLAND LIVING ROBS AUSTRALIAN VARANID LIZARDS OF TOAD-TOXIN IMMUNITY VIA FOUR-BASE-PAIR MUTATION. Evolution, 67: 289–294. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2012.01751.x
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 AUG 2012 12:57PM EST
- Received January 3, 2012, Accepted July 21, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!