A MODULAR FRAMEWORK CHARACTERIZES MICRO- AND MACROEVOLUTION OF OLD WORLD MONKEY DENTITIONS
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Evolution© 2012 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 67, Issue 1, pages 241–259, January 2013
How to Cite
Grieco, T. M., Rizk, O. T. and Hlusko, L. J. (2013), A MODULAR FRAMEWORK CHARACTERIZES MICRO- AND MACROEVOLUTION OF OLD WORLD MONKEY DENTITIONS. Evolution, 67: 241–259. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2012.01757.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 AUG 2012 01:10PM EST
- Received March 21, 2012 , Accepted July 3, 2012 , Data Archived: Dryad doi:10.5061/dryad.693j8
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!