HOW TO MEASURE MATURATION: A COMPARISON OF PROBABILISTIC METHODS USED TO TEST FOR GENOTYPIC VARIATION AND PLASTICITY IN THE DECISION TO MATURE
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Evolution© 2012 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 67, Issue 2, pages 525–538, February 2013
How to Cite
Harney, E., Dooren, T. J. M. V., Paterson, S. and Plaistow, S. J. (2013), HOW TO MEASURE MATURATION: A COMPARISON OF PROBABILISTIC METHODS USED TO TEST FOR GENOTYPIC VARIATION AND PLASTICITY IN THE DECISION TO MATURE. Evolution, 67: 525–538. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2012.01758.x
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 AUG 2012 01:13PM EST
- Received March 20, 2012 Accepted July 13, 2012 Data Archived: Dryad doi:10.5061/dryad.r13f5
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!