DEGREE OF SPECIALIZATION IS RELATED TO BODY SIZE IN HERBIVOROUS INSECTS: A PHYLOGENETIC CONFIRMATION
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Evolution© 2012 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 67, Issue 2, pages 583–589, February 2013
How to Cite
Davis, R. B., Õunap, E., Javoiš, J., Gerhold, P. and Tammaru, T. (2013), DEGREE OF SPECIALIZATION IS RELATED TO BODY SIZE IN HERBIVOROUS INSECTS: A PHYLOGENETIC CONFIRMATION. Evolution, 67: 583–589. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2012.01776.x
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 AUG 2012 01:15AM EST
- Received February 7, 2012, Accepted July 27, 2012, Data Archived: Dryad: doi:10.5061/dryad.t7qm4
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!