ADAPTATION AND MALADAPTATION IN SELFING AND OUTCROSSING SPECIES: NEW MUTATIONS VERSUS STANDING VARIATION
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
No claim to original U.S. government works.
Volume 67, Issue 1, pages 225–240, January 2013
How to Cite
Glémin, S. and Ronfort, J. (2013), ADAPTATION AND MALADAPTATION IN SELFING AND OUTCROSSING SPECIES: NEW MUTATIONS VERSUS STANDING VARIATION. Evolution, 67: 225–240. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2012.01778.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 AUG 2012 01:20AM EST
- Received March 28, 2012, Accepted July 12, 2012
CORRIGENDUM: Correction for Glémin and Ronfort (2012)
Vol. 67, Issue 11, 3381, Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!