HYBRIDIZATION LEADS TO SENSORY REPERTOIRE EXPANSION IN A GYNOGENETIC FISH, THE AMAZON MOLLY (POECILIA FORMOSA): A TEST OF THE HYBRID-SENSORY EXPANSION HYPOTHESIS
Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Evolution© 2012 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 67, Issue 1, pages 120–130, January 2013
How to Cite
Sandkam, B. A., Joy, J. B., Watson, C. T., Gonzalez-Bendiksen, P., Gabor, C. R. and Breden, F. (2013), HYBRIDIZATION LEADS TO SENSORY REPERTOIRE EXPANSION IN A GYNOGENETIC FISH, THE AMAZON MOLLY (POECILIA FORMOSA): A TEST OF THE HYBRID-SENSORY EXPANSION HYPOTHESIS. Evolution, 67: 120–130. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2012.01779.x
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 AUG 2012 01:22AM EST
- Received April 18, 2011, Accepted July 20, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!