DIVERSITY-DEPENDENT CLADOGENESIS AND TRAIT EVOLUTION IN THE ADAPTIVE RADIATION OF THE AUKS (AVES: ALCIDAE)
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Evolution© 2012 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 67, Issue 2, pages 403–416, February 2013
How to Cite
Weir, J. T. and Mursleen, S. (2013), DIVERSITY-DEPENDENT CLADOGENESIS AND TRAIT EVOLUTION IN THE ADAPTIVE RADIATION OF THE AUKS (AVES: ALCIDAE). Evolution, 67: 403–416. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2012.01786.x
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 SEP 2012 11:55AM EST
- Received January 18, 2012, Accepted August 6, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!