A PARAMETRIC METHOD FOR ASSESSING DIVERSIFICATION-RATE VARIATION IN PHYLOGENETIC TREES
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Evolution© 2012 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 67, Issue 2, pages 368–377, February 2013
How to Cite
Shah, P., Fitzpatrick, B. M. and Fordyce, J. A. (2013), A PARAMETRIC METHOD FOR ASSESSING DIVERSIFICATION-RATE VARIATION IN PHYLOGENETIC TREES. Evolution, 67: 368–377. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2012.01791.x
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 SEP 2012 12:05PM EST
- Received June 24, 2011 Accepted August 7, 2012 Data Archived: Dryad doi:10.5061/dryad.8h350
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!