GENETIC COMPATIBILITY AFFECTS DIVISION OF LABOR IN THE ARGENTINE ANT LINEPITHEMA HUMILE
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Evolution© 2012 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 67, Issue 2, pages 517–524, February 2013
How to Cite
Libbrecht, R. and Keller, L. (2013), GENETIC COMPATIBILITY AFFECTS DIVISION OF LABOR IN THE ARGENTINE ANT LINEPITHEMA HUMILE. Evolution, 67: 517–524. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2012.01792.x
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 SEP 2012 12:05PM EST
- Received May 29, 2012 Accepted August 10, 2012 Data Archived: Dryad: doi:10.5061/dryad.pk121
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!