MHC VARIATION IS RELATED TO A SEXUALLY SELECTED ORNAMENT, SURVIVAL, AND PARASITE RESISTANCE IN COMMON YELLOWTHROATS
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Evolution© 2012 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 67, Issue 3, pages 679–687, March 2013
How to Cite
Dunn, P. O., Bollmer, J. L., Freeman-Gallant, C. R. and Whittingham, L. A. (2013), MHC VARIATION IS RELATED TO A SEXUALLY SELECTED ORNAMENT, SURVIVAL, AND PARASITE RESISTANCE IN COMMON YELLOWTHROATS. Evolution, 67: 679–687. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2012.01799.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 SEP 2012 11:58AM EST
- Received June 1, 2012, Accepted August 21, 2012 Data Archived: Dryad: http://dx.doi.org/10.5061/dryad.cn72p.
This article has been cited by:
- 1454 screening of individual MHC variation in an endemic island passerine, Immunogenetics, 2015, 67, 3, 149, , , ,
- 3Effects of heterozygosity and MHC diversity on patterns of extra-pair paternity in the socially monogamous scarlet rosefinch, Behavioral Ecology and Sociobiology, 2015, 69, 3, 459, , , , , , , , , ,
- 4Large-scale genotyping of highly polymorphic loci by next-generation sequencing: how to overcome the challenges to reliably genotype individuals?, Heredity, 2015,, , , , ,
- 6Parasite-mediated selection drives an immunogenetic trade-off in plains zebras (Equus quagga), Proceedings of the Royal Society B: Biological Sciences, 2014, 281, 1783, 20140077, , , ,
- 7Variation in positively selected major histocompatibility complex class I loci in rufous-collared sparrows (Zonotrichia capensis), Immunogenetics, 2014, 66, 12, 693, , ,