MHC VARIATION IS RELATED TO A SEXUALLY SELECTED ORNAMENT, SURVIVAL, AND PARASITE RESISTANCE IN COMMON YELLOWTHROATS
Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Evolution© 2012 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 67, Issue 3, pages 679–687, March 2013
How to Cite
Dunn, P. O., Bollmer, J. L., Freeman-Gallant, C. R. and Whittingham, L. A. (2013), MHC VARIATION IS RELATED TO A SEXUALLY SELECTED ORNAMENT, SURVIVAL, AND PARASITE RESISTANCE IN COMMON YELLOWTHROATS. Evolution, 67: 679–687. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2012.01799.x
- Issue online: 5 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 SEP 2012 11:58AM EST
- Received June 1, 2012, Accepted August 21, 2012 Data Archived: Dryad: http://dx.doi.org/10.5061/dryad.cn72p.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!