ANTAGONISTIC VERSUS NONANTAGONISTIC MODELS OF BALANCING SELECTION: CHARACTERIZING THE RELATIVE TIMESCALES AND HITCHHIKING EFFECTS OF PARTIAL SELECTIVE SWEEPS
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Evolution© 2012 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 67, Issue 3, pages 908–917, March 2013
How to Cite
Connallon, T. and Clark, A. G. (2013), ANTAGONISTIC VERSUS NONANTAGONISTIC MODELS OF BALANCING SELECTION: CHARACTERIZING THE RELATIVE TIMESCALES AND HITCHHIKING EFFECTS OF PARTIAL SELECTIVE SWEEPS. Evolution, 67: 908–917. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2012.01800.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 SEP 2012 12:00PM EST
- Received May 30, 2012, Accepted August 19, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!