SOCIAL LEARNERS REQUIRE PROCESS INFORMATION TO OUTPERFORM INDIVIDUAL LEARNERS
Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Evolution© 2012 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 67, Issue 3, pages 688–697, March 2013
How to Cite
Derex, M., Godelle, B. and Raymond, M. (2013), SOCIAL LEARNERS REQUIRE PROCESS INFORMATION TO OUTPERFORM INDIVIDUAL LEARNERS. Evolution, 67: 688–697. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2012.01804.x
- Issue online: 5 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 SEP 2012 03:32AM EST
- Received June 21, 2012 Accepted August 10, 2012 Data Archived: Dryad doi:10.5061/dryad.5ck3n
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!