OXIDATIVE STRESS AND THE EVOLUTION OF SEX DIFFERENCES IN LIFE SPAN AND AGEING IN THE DECORATED CRICKET, GRYLLODES SIGILLATUS
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Evolution© 2012 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 67, Issue 3, pages 620–634, March 2013
How to Cite
Archer, C. R., Sakaluk, S. K., Selman, C., Royle, N. J. and Hunt, J. (2013), OXIDATIVE STRESS AND THE EVOLUTION OF SEX DIFFERENCES IN LIFE SPAN AND AGEING IN THE DECORATED CRICKET, GRYLLODES SIGILLATUS. Evolution, 67: 620–634. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2012.01805.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 SEP 2012 03:36AM EST
- Received May 30, 2012 Accepted August 15, 2012 Data Archived: Dryad doi:10.5061/dryad.cs16k
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!