RECURRENT EVOLUTION OF DIOECY IN BRYOPHYTES
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Evolution© 2012 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 67, Issue 2, pages 567–572, February 2013
How to Cite
McDaniel, S. F., Atwood, J. and Burleigh, J. G. (2013), RECURRENT EVOLUTION OF DIOECY IN BRYOPHYTES. Evolution, 67: 567–572. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2012.01808.x
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 SEP 2012 01:00PM EST
- Received February 16, 2012, Accepted August 7, 2012, Data Archived: Dryad doi:10.5061/dryad.101tb
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!