FUNCTIONAL GENETIC DIVERGENCE IN HIGH CO2 ADAPTED EMILIANIA HUXLEYI POPULATIONS
Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Evolution © 2012 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 67, Issue 7, pages 1892–1900, July 2013
How to Cite
Lohbeck, K. T., Riebesell, U., Collins, S. and Reusch, T. B. H. (2013), FUNCTIONAL GENETIC DIVERGENCE IN HIGH CO2 ADAPTED EMILIANIA HUXLEYI POPULATIONS. Evolution, 67: 1892–1900. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2012.01812.x
- Issue online: 1 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 SEP 2012 10:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2012
- German Federal Ministry of Education and Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!