THE GENOMIC TRAJECTORY OF HYBRID SWARMS: OUTCOMES OF REPEATED CROSSES BETWEEN POPULATIONS OF TIGRIOPUS CALIFORNICUS
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Evolution© 2012 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 67, Issue 3, pages 774–791, March 2013
How to Cite
Pritchard, V. L. and Edmands, S. (2013), THE GENOMIC TRAJECTORY OF HYBRID SWARMS: OUTCOMES OF REPEATED CROSSES BETWEEN POPULATIONS OF TIGRIOPUS CALIFORNICUS. Evolution, 67: 774–791. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2012.01814.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 SEP 2012 11:01AM EST
- Received June 27, 2012 Accepted September 12, 2012 Data Archived: Dryad doi:10.5061/dryad.578hr
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!