ENDURANCE RUNNING AND ITS RELEVANCE TO SCAVENGING BY EARLY HOMININS
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Evolution© 2012 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 67, Issue 3, pages 861–867, March 2013
How to Cite
Ruxton, G. D. and Wilkinson, D. M. (2013), ENDURANCE RUNNING AND ITS RELEVANCE TO SCAVENGING BY EARLY HOMININS. Evolution, 67: 861–867. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2012.01815.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 SEP 2012 11:00AM EST
- Received February 27, 2012 Accepted August 27, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!