HOW DOES POLLEN VERSUS SEED DISPERSAL AFFECT NICHE EVOLUTION?
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Evolution© 2012 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 67, Issue 3, pages 792–805, March 2013
How to Cite
Aguilée, R., Shaw, F. H., Rousset, F., Shaw, R. G. and Ronce, O. (2013), HOW DOES POLLEN VERSUS SEED DISPERSAL AFFECT NICHE EVOLUTION?. Evolution, 67: 792–805. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2012.01816.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 SEP 2012 11:04AM EST
- Received March 23, 2012 Accepted September 13, 2012 Data Archived: Dryad doi:10.5061/dryad.hd412
This article has been cited by:
- 1Effect of geographic range discontinuity on species differentiation—East-Mediterranean Abies cilicica: a case study, Tree Genetics & Genomes, 2015, 11, 1, , , , , , , , ,
- 2Controls on niche stability in geologic time: congruent responses to biotic and abiotic environmental changes among Cincinnatian (Late Ordovician) marine invertebrates, Paleobiology, 2014, 40, 1, 70, ,
- You have free access to this content4
- 5Three Modes of Adaptive Speciation in Spatially Structured Populations, The American Naturalist, 2013, 182, 6, E215, , , ,