SUBFUNCTIONALIZATION OF CYPRINID HYPOXIA-INDUCIBLE FACTORS FOR ROLES IN DEVELOPMENT AND OXYGEN SENSING
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Evolution© 2012 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 67, Issue 3, pages 873–882, March 2013
How to Cite
Rytkönen, K. T., Akbarzadeh, A., Miandare, H. K., Kamei, H., Duan, C., Leder, E. H., Williams, T. A. and Nikinmaa, M. (2013), SUBFUNCTIONALIZATION OF CYPRINID HYPOXIA-INDUCIBLE FACTORS FOR ROLES IN DEVELOPMENT AND OXYGEN SENSING. Evolution, 67: 873–882. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2012.01820.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 OCT 2012 10:12AM EST
- Received April 3, 2012 Accepted September 12, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!