EVIDENCE FOR REPEATED LOSS OF SELECTIVE CONSTRAINT IN RHODOPSIN OF AMBLYOPSID CAVEFISHES (TELEOSTEI: AMBLYOPSIDAE)
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Evolution© 2012 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 67, Issue 3, pages 732–748, March 2013
How to Cite
Niemiller, M. L., Fitzpatrick, B. M., Shah, P., Schmitz, L. and Near, T. J. (2013), EVIDENCE FOR REPEATED LOSS OF SELECTIVE CONSTRAINT IN RHODOPSIN OF AMBLYOPSID CAVEFISHES (TELEOSTEI: AMBLYOPSIDAE). Evolution, 67: 732–748. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2012.01822.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 OCT 2012 10:10AM EST
- Received June 2, 2012 Accepted September 18, 2012 Data Archived: Dryad doi:10.5061/dryad.bv7tv
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!