GENETIC DRIFT AND COLLECTIVE DISPERSAL CAN RESULT IN CHAOTIC GENETIC PATCHINESS
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Evolution © 2012 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 67, Issue 6, pages 1660–1675, June 2013
How to Cite
Broquet, T., Viard, F. and Yearsley, J. M. (2013), GENETIC DRIFT AND COLLECTIVE DISPERSAL CAN RESULT IN CHAOTIC GENETIC PATCHINESS. Evolution, 67: 1660–1675. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2012.01826.x
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 OCT 2012 08:45AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2012
- French ministers ‘Affaires
- AXA Research Funds
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!