PLEIOTROPY IN THE WILD: THE DORMANCY GENE DOG1 EXERTS CASCADING CONTROL ON LIFE CYCLES
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Evolution© 2012 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 67, Issue 3, pages 883–893, March 2013
How to Cite
Chiang, G. C. K., Barua, D., Dittmar, E., Kramer, E. M., de Casas, R. R. and Donohue, K. (2013), PLEIOTROPY IN THE WILD: THE DORMANCY GENE DOG1 EXERTS CASCADING CONTROL ON LIFE CYCLES. Evolution, 67: 883–893. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2012.01828.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 OCT 2012 04:35AM EST
- Received August 6, 2012 Accepted September 25, 2012 Data Archived: Dryad doi:10.5061/dryad.g792f
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!