MALE-BIASED FITNESS EFFECTS OF SPONTANEOUS MUTATIONS IN DROSOPHILA MELANOGASTER
Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Evolution© 2012 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 67, Issue 4, pages 1189–1195, April 2013
How to Cite
Sharp, N. P. and Agrawal, A. F. (2013), MALE-BIASED FITNESS EFFECTS OF SPONTANEOUS MUTATIONS IN DROSOPHILA MELANOGASTER. Evolution, 67: 1189–1195. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2012.01834.x
- Issue online: 3 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 OCT 2012 01:40PM EST
- Received June 16, 2012 Accepted October 9, 2012 Data Archived: Dryad doi:10.5061/dryad.368nr
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!