AVIAN BROOD PARASITISM AND ECTOPARASITE RICHNESS–SCALE-DEPENDENT DIVERSITY INTERACTIONS IN A THREE-LEVEL HOST–PARASITE SYSTEM
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Evolution© 2012 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 67, Issue 4, pages 959–968, April 2013
How to Cite
Vas, Z., Fuisz, T. I., Fehérvári, P., Reiczigel, J. and Rózsa, L. (2013), AVIAN BROOD PARASITISM AND ECTOPARASITE RICHNESS–SCALE-DEPENDENT DIVERSITY INTERACTIONS IN A THREE-LEVEL HOST–PARASITE SYSTEM. Evolution, 67: 959–968. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2012.01837.x
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 NOV 2012 11:59AM EST
- Received June 16, 2012 Accepted October 16, 2012 Data Archived: Dryad doi:10.5061/dryad.j26qv
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!