On leave from the University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia.
Petitioner's Attire and Petition Signing by Peace Demonstrators: A Field Experiment1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 1, Issue 3, pages 278–283, September 1971
How to Cite
Suedfeld, P., Bochner, S. and Matas, C. (1971), Petitioner's Attire and Petition Signing by Peace Demonstrators: A Field Experiment. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 1: 278–283. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1971.tb00366.x
Financial support for this research was obtained from the Rutgers University College Psychology Research Fund. The help of Marbeth Shay in conducting the experiment is gratefully acknowledged.
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!