The author is indebted to John V. Ruszcyk for his assistance in gathering the data for this study. This work made use of computer facilities supported in part by National Science Foundation Grants NSFGJ-34 and NSF-GU-3157.
The Effects of a Campus Building Occupation on Attitudes and Images of the Conflict1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 1, Issue 3, pages 292–304, September 1971
How to Cite
Teger, A. I. (1971), The Effects of a Campus Building Occupation on Attitudes and Images of the Conflict. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 1: 292–304. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1971.tb00368.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!