Requests for reprints should be sent to Dr. William Samuel, Department of Psychology, Sacramento State College, 6000 Jay Street, Sacramento, California 95819.
Response to Bill of Rights Paraphrases as Influenced by the Hip or Straight Attire of the Opinion Solicitor1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 2, Issue 1, pages 47–62, March 1972
How to Cite
Samuel, W. (1972), Response to Bill of Rights Paraphrases as Influenced by the Hip or Straight Attire of the Opinion Solicitor. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 2: 47–62. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1972.tb01263.x
The author expresses his deepest appreciation to a dedicated group of students: Perry Blackman, Charlie Campbell, Mimi Click, Kathy Haskell, Neal Hawkins, Michele Johnson, Mike Kiernan, Paula Lowrey, Charleen Mounts, Marylynn Piccolo, Bill Pottorf, and John Sherratt.
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!