This research was supported in part by NSF grant GS-29030 to the author and NSF grant GJ-367 to the Computing Center, Florida State University. The author would like to express his appreciation to Marcia and Edward Donnerstein for their aid in the data analysis, and to Ellen Hamilton and Tom Roth for their help during the data collection. A revised form of this paper was read at the meetings of the Southeastern Psychological Association, Miami Beach, April, 1971.
Racial Stereotypes: Measurement Variables and the Stereotype-Attitude Relationship
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 2, Issue 1, pages 63–76, March 1972
How to Cite
Brigham, J. C. (1972), Racial Stereotypes: Measurement Variables and the Stereotype-Attitude Relationship. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 2: 63–76. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1972.tb01264.x
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!